Saturday, December 12, 2009

do i love it? am i good at it???


these days do not come too often, days when i decide to grab my pen and actually write, it is weird because the things we know how to do best are those things we do not exploit or think about much often, they are those things that are just there for ornaments inside of our minds, instead we choose the things that we think that we love doing!!! question what is the difference between something that you love doing, and something that you know how to do! i know how to write and i love writing, i have a great imagination and sometimes it takes me away from the current world, i have been writing since i was a small child. my mom told me i used to write everywhere, on walls, everywhere i could find space i would write. i wwote short stories, tons of them actually, i have many books laying around in my room, where i have started writing a story but never finished it. when i entered college i always thought of majoring in litterature but somehow it didnt work out that way, instead i found myself wanting to do something with biology. so my question is which path doo you follow, do you do what you know how to do or do you do what you love to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment