Friday, June 26, 2009

A special thanks

i want to give a special thanks to everyone that ever did anything to hurt me. i am grateful for every trial and every tribulation i had and still am going through. of course often when we go through these, we think "why me, what did i do to deserve this", and it is easy for us to give up the fight because whats ahead is not clear to us, because we have been predestined to not have patience, to get everything we want when we want it, not knowing that what we want more often than not is not what we need. my whole life i have been searching for love in other's people, letting them hurt me in the process, i thought i had to be perfect for people to love me. i am now beginning to realize that there was a process. what i didnt realize was that i had to love myself wholy first, i had to accept me for me faults and all, then i had to love him, the perfect one and realize that no one on this planet can love me like he can. no one can do for me what he can. i had to realize this in order for me to finally find he that who is supposed to attain to love me as he loves me. everything i went through brought me here to this moment in my life, all of the pain i had to go through most of which i caused myself has finally begun to make sense. you see God wants you to be prepared for what he has in store for you, he has to make sure that you are ready for what he has set for you to do on this earth. he takes you through a process so at the end you can become the most beautiful and amazing image of him just like he created you to be. just like a diamond, which has to be dug from the dirt, there is a process to get it from that dirty rock in the ground to that beautiful piece of jewelry you buy in the store. i am not going to say that i am already that perfect stone, what i will say is that i know now my true potential, i appreciate the process and the people along it. i have now realized that i have a God's given talent that no man on earth can take away from me, no matter how hard they try. so for everyone out there who hurt me in anyway, I THANK YOU. I have gained more than i lost, so it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment