Monday, August 1, 2011

18 day fast...to be continued

sooo too many things are going wrong right now and i feel like i am spinning out of control...so what i am going to do about it is: i am going to go on a fast, that is right a fast! i am going to fast for 18 days! my birthday is in 18 days so from august first to august the 18th i will be abstaining from eating any food and i will be only drinking water and liquid food but nothing chewable for 18days...this is just to establish control in many areas of my life: my eating habits, my spending habits, my story telling habits and much more, my self hating habits and much more! i want to work on a lot of course it won't happen over 18days but it is a start...what i would like to ultimately do is get control of my emotions...i will attempt to try and meditate at 5 am if i can help it every morning...working towards a peaceful life...so bare with me as i take you on the hjourney of my 18days fast...i want to do a documentary if i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment