Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Everyone will not love you!

i don't know if as humans this is one of those things that we are born with, or rather one of those inept things that we cannot help but want others to love us, to feel some sense of belonging in this big whole world. to feel like we are connected to something. maybe it is one of those inept abilities because if it isn't then i am seriously screwed! am i craving attention and love so much that i stick to anything to gives me even an ounce of this? even if it is for the wrong reason? are we so messed up in the head as humans that we come to believe lies as truths because we can find comfort in them? someone please tell me this is what is happening to society because if it isn't then once again i am completely screwed up! i believe everyone that smiles at me is my friend and wishes me well. it is almost like i have created some make believe world where everyone is my friend and no one wants to harm me, all of them want to love me, no one wishes me harm, everyone wishes me success...i don't know where this is leading but i am pretty sure it will not be a happy ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment